Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
How To Apply For A Waiver Of A Visa Ineligibility

If you would like to request a waiver of a visa ineligibility, please visit the USCIS web site:

Effective June 4, 2012, individuals who have been found ineligible by a U.S. Consular Officer and qualify to apply for a waiver, should mail their request directly to a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Lockbox at the address noted in the Form I-601 instructions.